Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of the 2016/679 European Regulation - General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Legislative Decree 101/2018.
1. LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING FOR WHICH DATA PROCESSING IS NECESSARYIn particular, your data will be processed for: the stipulation and execution of the contractual relationship the execution of administrative and accounting obligations, such as the management of accounting and treasury, as well as the management of invoicing (for example, the verification and registration of invoices); respond to your requests and requests for assistance on products or information related to sales points sent via contact form on the website The Data will also be processed to comply with instructions given by the authorities authorized to do so and to assert and / or defend the legitimate interests of the Data Controller in litigation and legal proceedings. The provision of data is necessary for the attainment of the present purposes and the legal basis is a contract, the acquisition of pre-contractual information or a legal obligation; therefore, their failure, partial or incorrect conferment will result in the objective impossibility for the Company to establish or regularly conduct the contractual relationship in place or respond to your requests.
2. LEGAL BASIS AND FURTHER PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT FOLLOWING SPECIFIC AND EXPRESS CONSENTWith specific consent and until the revocation of the same, your personal data may also be processed for: commercial / promotional purposes, that is, by way of example, for sending promotional and commercial communications relating to products offered by Eolielab srls & AsinelloIsland with automated methods of contact (such as texting, mms and e-mail) and traditional (such as phone calls with operator and traditional mail). It is understood that consent to the processing of your data for aforementioned purposes is purely optional; therefore, in the event of any refusal to process for such purposes, the Data will be processed for the sole purpose indicated in point 1). The legal basis for the purposes of point 2 is your consent.
3. METHOD OF TREATMENTData processing is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency; it may also be carried out through automated procedures designed to store, manage and transmit them and will take place through appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee, as far as reason and to the state of the art, security, confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience systems and services, through the use of appropriate procedures that avoid the risk of loss, unauthorized access, illicit use and dissemination.
4. DATA CONSERVATION PERIODThe Data collected for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 above shall be kept for the duration of the contract and, after termination, for the period of 10 years. Once this retention period has elapsed, the Data will be deleted, unless there are certain requirements that justify storage for a further period, such as, for example, disputes still being defined. For the sole purpose of answering your questions submitted via contact form, the data will be processed until the request is processed and then canceled. In case of provision of consent for the commercial / promotional purposes referred to in paragraph 2 above, Customer Data will be retained for the period of 24 months and subsequently canceled. In case of provision of consent for the purpose of profiling your data will be stored for 12 months from their registration.
5. DATA RECIPIENTSThe personal data processed by the Data Controller will not be disclosed, ie no knowledge will be given to undetermined subjects, in any possible form, including that of their availability or simple consultation. They can be communicated to workers who work under the holder. In particular, based on the roles and tasks performed, some employees of the owner have been authorized to process personal data within the limits of their powers and in accordance with the instructions given to them by the Owner. They may also be communicated, to the extent strictly necessary, to third parties who collaborate with the Data Controller designated as Data Processors, to subjects that for purposes of order fulfillment or other requests or services related to the contractual relationship with the Owner, they must provide goods and / or perform services or services on behalf of the Owner (for example, legal, tax, professional and courier companies). They can be communicated to banks and credit institutions. Finally, it may be communicated to the persons entitled to access it under the provisions of the law, regulations, and community regulations.
6. TRANSFER OF EXTRA EU DATAThe Data Controller does not transfer your personal data to third countries or international organizations outside the EU, with the exception of email addresses for sending the newsletter and commercial communications that are transferred to the United States of America to an organization deemed appropriate by the European Commission as adherent to the Privacy Shield.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTThe Data Controller informs you that, as an interested party, if the limitations established by law do not apply, you have the right to: ask for confirmation that personal data is being processed; access to their personal data, obtaining evidence of the purposes pursued by the Owner, the categories of data involved, the recipients to whom they may be communicated, the applicable retention period, the existence of automated decision-making processes; to obtain, without delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you and the relative notification to those to whom the data may have been transmitted; obtain, in the cases provided for, the deletion of their data and the relative notification to those to whom the data have been eventually transmitted; obtain the limitation of the treatment, when foreseen; oppose the processing of personal data when possible; request and obtain the portability of personal data in established cases and in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, also to transmit this data to another owner, within the limits of the feasibility material of the operation and the costs to be incurred; propose a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data. You can exercise your rights by writing to the address or e-mail address of the Company, Data Controller, below.
8. DATA PROCESSING HOLDEROwner of the processing of your data is Eolielab, with registered office in Corso Vittorio Emanuele 247, Lipari, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore. For any information and / or requests related to the processing of your data, or to exercise your rights, you can contact the Owner by writing to the e-mail address: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
For more information about Google's privacy practices, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https: //policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en